Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PROFILE

MY PROPERTY CORNERSTONES:
(-240,-270)
(-240,-310)
(-204,-270)
(-204,-310)

IF YOU LIKE RAINING STONE, SETTLE INSIDE.
THIS IS VALID FOR ALLIES TOO.

Settling at 10 hours distance (catapult speed), from my villages, is not advisable.
Do it at your own risk - don't complain later.

WARNING-The Disproportional Principle:

You scout us-we attack you
You attack us-we catapult you
You catapult us-we chief you.
~~~
Some of you may feel put upon by my resource acquisition techniques.
I apologize for the discomfort, but I assure you that it is necessary.
For you see, I plan to donate your resources to feed the orphaned children of Travian.
Now, let's not get into how they became orphans, suffice it to say that they are.
It is time now to focus on solutions, and I believe I've found just the one. Enforced donations!
Please remember: each time a farm deletes, a child of Travian goes hungry.
~~~
Attacks...don't take it personally, it's the part of the game.
No disrespect to friend nor foe.
~~~

No comments: